This page answers most of our Frequently Asked Questions. We hope you find it helpful.

How do I contact you?

Payee Central (Rep Payee) – Call 320-763-4943 or Fax 320-763-5233

What is your mailing Address?

Payee Central, Inc.
PO Box 1310, Alexandria, MN 56308

How much do you charge for your services?

Payee Central has been approved by the SSA to collect 10% of the client’s total monthly benefits or a maximum of $52.00 per month for services. (2023) Some exclusions apply in rare circumstances based on disability type, but are always in accordance with amount set and approved by the SSA.


How do I get my bills sent to Payee Central instead of my address?

You must contact your utility company and change your address to the following.
Payee Central, Inc.
PO Box 1310, Alexandria, MN 56308


When do you mail PN’s checks?

Personal Needs checks are mailed on Mondays. Your PN’s can be set up to be sent to you Monthly, Weekly or on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.

How do I receive my funds?

A check will be mailed to you.

If I lost my check or my check is lost in the mail, what do I do?

You will need to fill out an authorization to stop payment form, and then mail it back to us. Please note that there is a $25 fee charged by the banking institution to stop payment.